The theme is'Re-thinking Sustainable Health in Aotearoa'
With a broad scope, abstracts detailing sustainability and healthcare, climate change and health, research, innovation, or best practice will be taken into consideration to create the varied two-day programme.
The committee would be particularly interested to receive abstracts from indigenous and Pasifika perspectives and abstracts within a sustainable healthcare and health delivery context. Possible examples include the following topics:
- Rethinking healthcare practice
- Sustainable food systems
- Sustainable infrastructure
- Sustainable transport
- Sustainable supply chains and procurement
- Reducing emissions from transit; energy (efficiency and/or renewables)
- Communication and collaboration
The deadline for abstracts is: 11 April 2021
For further information please visit -