What does the Paediatric Society of NZ offer?
- An opportunity to act on local or professional concerns about pēpi, tamariki, rangatahi and their whānau into an effective, united action for change
- A mechanism to contribute to national strategies and policies for the healthcare of pēpi, tamariki, young rangatahi and their whānau
- A forum for multidisciplinary discussion and education via the website, face to face meetings and links through NZ Telepaediatrics
- Being part of a Special Interest Group that provides opportunities to share experiences and contribute to ongoing subspecialty education forums
- Being part of a formal, national, clinical network programme that support a range of New Zealand wide clinical networks
- Opportunities to represent the PSNZ on national and or international bodies