Welcome to the Paediatric Society of New Zealand's Website
Paediatric Society of New Zealand Annual Scientific Meeting 2014
Venue: Hawke's Bay Opera House, Hastings
Dates: 18 to 21 November 2014
For Further Details Please Visit Website: www.psnz2014.co.nz
Newsletter of the Advisory Group for National Child and Youth Networks
February 2014 Issue
National Child Cancer Network - two years on
Surgical Special Interest Group
WDHB Vulnerable Infant Forum
Sleep Issues in Children
Map of Medicine
Latest Site Updates
- Encourage and promote the study and advancement of the science and practice of paediatrics, child health nursing and other professional practices involved with child health
- Generally to promote the health and welfare of children in New Zealand consistent with the United Nations Convention on the Rights of a Child.
- Advocate for children on all issues related to their health at a local, regional and national level.
- Provide information to the public of New Zealand on all matters that concern the health and welfare of children.
- Advance public education and awareness of the science and practice of paediatrics, child health and welfare of children.
- Maintenance of the highest possible level of the scientific and ethical practice in the health care of children in New Zealand.
We welcome any feedback or suggestions to Denise Tringham
Media Releases and Events
13-15 March 2014 Munich, Germany International experts from clinical science, basic... more
The Paediatric Society of New Zealand endorses the fact sheet developed by the Royal... more