Welcome to the Paediatric Society of New Zealand's Website
Paediatric Society of New Zealand Annual Scientific Meeting 2014
Venue: Napier War Memorial Conference Centre
Dates: 18 to 21 November 2014
For Further Details Please Visit Website: www.psnz2014.co.nz
The Paediatric Society is the distributor of the Travelling Trust, the proceeds of which may, at the discretion of Council, be distributed to eligible members of the Society to assist them to attend approved conferences.
Applications are now open for funding to attend this year's ASM to be held in Napier (closing date for applications 29 August 2014). Please click here to download an application form.
Newsletter of the Advisory Group for National Child and Youth Networks
February 2014 Issue
National Child Cancer Network - two years on
Surgical Special Interest Group
WDHB Vulnerable Infant Forum
Sleep Issues in Children
Map of Medicine
Latest Site Updates
- Encourage and promote the study and advancement of the science and practice of paediatrics, child health nursing and other professional practices involved with child health
- Generally to promote the health and welfare of children in New Zealand consistent with the United Nations Convention on the Rights of a Child.
- Advocate for children on all issues related to their health at a local, regional and national level.
- Provide information to the public of New Zealand on all matters that concern the health and welfare of children.
- Advance public education and awareness of the science and practice of paediatrics, child health and welfare of children.
- Maintenance of the highest possible level of the scientific and ethical practice in the health care of children in New Zealand.
We welcome any feedback or suggestions to Denise Tringham
Media Releases and Events
1 - 3 September 2014 Melbourne, Australia Next Year Ko Awatea will be bringing the APAC Forum... more
Plain packaging for tobacco products must be introduced without delay to prevent tobacco companies... more