Welcome to the Paediatric Society of New Zealand's Website
67th Annual Scientific Meeting, Wellington, Wednesday 25 to Friday 27 November 2015 (further details will be available shortly on www.psnz2015.co.nz)
Newsletter of the Advisory Group for National Child and Youth Networks
May 2015 Issue
Update from the Chairs
National Clinical Network to Support the Clinical Management of Paediatric Sleep Disorders
Introducing New Members of the Clinical Network Advisory Group
Visit of Professor Stephen Cropper
Download CYNet here
Opening address given by Prof Innes Asher at the PSNZ Annual Scientific Meeting November 2014
The Montgomery Spencer Memorial Oration (given by Prof Kevin Pringle at the PSNZ Annual Scientific Meeting, November 2014)
Latest Site Updates
- Encourage and promote the study and advancement of the science and practice of paediatrics, child health nursing and other professional practices involved with child health
- Generally to promote the health and welfare of children in New Zealand consistent with the United Nations Convention on the Rights of a Child.
- Advocate for children on all issues related to their health at a local, regional and national level.
- Provide information to the public of New Zealand on all matters that concern the health and welfare of children.
- Advance public education and awareness of the science and practice of paediatrics, child health and welfare of children.
- Maintenance of the highest possible level of the scientific and ethical practice in the health care of children in New Zealand.
We welcome any feedback or suggestions to Denise Tringham
Media Releases and Events
11-14 June 2015 Hanoi, Vietnam E-mail: email@example.com Website: http://www.kenes.com/... more
Plain packaging for tobacco products must be introduced without delay to prevent tobacco companies... more