Welcome to the Paediatric Society of New Zealand's Website
Paediatric Society of New Zealand 65th Annual Scientific Meeting
20-22 November 2013
Dunedin, New Zealand
"Chill out down south"
Neonatal, neurology, renal, pharmacology, adolescence.
The 27th International Congress of Pediatrics 2013 (ICP2013)
August 24-29, 2013
Congress website:www.ipa-world.org/ipacongress /
Congress Organizers: Kenes International-ICP, 1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet, P.O. Box 1726,
CH-1211, Geneva 1, Switzerland. Tel: +41 22 908 0488 / Fax: + 41 22 906 9140.
Newsletter of the Advisory Group for National Child and Youth Networks
November 2012 Issue
Palliative Care for Children
Supporting Families to Cope with Stress
Paediatric Diabetes Group
Latest Site Updates
- Encourage and promote the study and advancement of the science and practice of paediatrics, child health nursing and other professional practices involved with child health
- Generally to promote the health and welfare of children in New Zealand consistent with the United Nations Convention on the Rights of a Child.
- Advocate for children on all issues related to their health at a local, regional and national level.
- Provide information to the public of New Zealand on all matters that concern the health and welfare of children.
- Advance public education and awareness of the science and practice of paediatrics, child health and welfare of children.
- Maintenance of the highest possible level of the scientific and ethical practice in the health care of children in New Zealand.
We welcome any feedback or suggestions to Denise Tringham
Media Releases and Events
Friday 31 May 2013 Sydney Park Pavilion, Sydney Details of the location of the venue can be... more
15 March 2013 : With rotavirus infections causing about 4500 children aged under... more